Nose picking, baby crying christmas

Nose picking, baby crying christmas

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The first day

Here I go...I decided to write a blog to let the world in on my CRAZY life. Here is a little info about me and how I got to this point in my life--blogging. I am married to a physical therapist who is also a triathlete, well, he does just about everything that has to do with exercise; hence he is very good at the job he does. We have 4 children: Janet, 11; Riley, 8; Lucas, 6; and Aaron, 2 and 11/12 (his birthday is in December) and they are very good at the jobs that they do--being kids. I work part-time for Steve (the husband) and full-time for the circus. When I am not working or wrangling the wild animals, I watch TV, read, shop and eat. Oh and now I write...which is a life long dream of mine. I am going to tell you stories that will make you laugh and cry and sometimes you will cry while laughing or laugh while crying. I will try to keep them short and to the point, but for anyone who knows me, that is an almost impossible feat. I will not tell jokes, as it has been pointed out to me in the past, I simply cannot tell them (I get a little confused with the whole punchline thing). Also, I encourage anyone who has a funny story about an encounter with my kids to share it--the encounter must include the kids as this is ode to them. They are the center of my universe, the apple of my eye, the high-flying stars on the flying trapeze that is my life! Welcome to the greatest show on earth !(at least in my world)

No comments:

Post a Comment